EMDR Part – II (Virtual Training)
DATE: 20th -21st , 27th -28th January, 2023
TIME: 9:00am- 5:00pm Indian Standard Time
EMDR Asia and EMDR Association in collaboration with Trauma Recovery-Humanitarian Assistance Program, USA is announcing a virtual on-line training.
About EMDR Training
EMDR Therapy Basic Training has two parts of virtual classroom training (20 hours lectures, 20 hours practice and 10 hours supervision/consultation) which includes lectures, video demonstrations, and supervised practice in small groups. Five hours of case consultation with an approved EMDR consultant after each part of the Basic Training is a requirement for receiving the certificate of completion.
Dr. Sushma Mehrotra, Dr. Parul Tank, Dr. Dushyant Bhadlikar
Trainers in Training/ co-trainers:
Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma Srivastava, Mr. Chintan Naik
Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma
Srivastava, Mr. Chintan Naik, Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, Ms. Nithya
Mohan, Rev Chilton George Fernandez, Ms. Karishma Shah Savla, Ms.
Kruti Shah, Ms. Sonali Tanksale, Ms. Tripti Vaid, Dr. Syam K
Ravindran, Sr. Janet Nethisinghe, Ms. Indira Weerasinghe, Dr.
Shaheen Islam & Dr. Mahjabeen Haque, Dr. Nabonita Sengupta, Ms.
Registration process for participating in the training
- Please fill the Application form from the link above.
- Kindly wait for the confirmation of your application acceptance.
- Only after confirmation of your application acceptance, make the payment of INR 28,000 (Twenty-Eight Thousand) for the EMDR Therapy Part 2 training and email the electronic receipt to the email id given in the application form. You will receive confirmation about the payment.
- If you have paid earlier or have special consideration, please email the receipt of payment and confirm that 5 hours of consultation after Part 1 have been completed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only, taking into account the current scenario. (Details on the next page)
- Refund policy: Cancellation and refund of your payment is possible up to one week prior to the training. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to initiate the same.
EMDR Association President and training in charge:
Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Persons Logistics
Mr. Chintan Naik, Email ID: email@example.com
Ms. Riya Shah, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates should have completed Part 1 EMDR Therapy training and 5 hours of consultation.
Fees: inclusive of course materials and consultation of 5 hours
Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only taking into account the current scenario.
Please send the registration payment to:
Account Name: EMDR Association
Account Number 913020050319821
Account type Current
Bank Details Axis Bank Limited, Nariman Point
Branch, Ground Floor, G-1, Maker
Chambers IV, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra
IFS Code : UTIB0000173
Swift Code : AXISINBB173
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Kindly wait for the confirmation of your application acceptance by email
IMPORTANT: Please do not pay the registration fees until you receive the confirmation of your application acceptance, based on eligibility criteria and seat availability.
Communications will be preferred by email. We are trying to make this as paperless as possible!